The desire for God is written in the human heart,
because man is created by God and for God
- Are you interested in learning more about the Catholic Church?
- Are you unbaptized but recognize a need for spirituality in your life?
- Are you a baptized Catholic or baptized into another religion but have never received any formal religious education?
- Are you married to a Catholic and attend Mass but just don’t know what the next step is to become one of the Catholic faithful?
- Are you yearning for something more in your life? Maybe you have been looking for a spiritual homecoming in your life and have never found it.
The Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) is the place for you. Every year adults are welcomed into the Catholic Community through RCIA. It is a learning and loving process in which conversion of the heart brings you to Jesus Christ who is our Lord and Savior. “Come to me, all you who are weary and find life burdensome, and I will refresh you. Take my yoke upon your shoulders and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart. Your souls will find rest, for my yoke is easy and my burden light.” Matthew 11:28-30. The doors are open! We invite you to join us!
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults program facilitates the faith journey of adults who choose to look to the Roman Catholic religion for community and spiritual guidance. This process is done over an extended period with participants joining the community of St. Joseph on their faith journey. This journey is marked by liturgical celebrations along the way as they become more acquainted with Jesus Christ and learn what the Catholic Church teaches and celebrates. This program helps the process of conversion of God’s people and brings people more fully into the Catholic Church and to the Christian faith. This journey culminates but does not end at the Easter Vigil Celebration of the Eucharist.
For information contact:
Madelyn McBride at the Rectory (610) 543-0848 ext. 118