Small Church Communities
A Small Church Community is a group of 8-10 parishioners who meet weekly or monthly in private homes or rectory meeting spaces to break open the Sunday readings and share how God’s Word touches their hearts.
Why Join A Small Church Community?
The reasons are many…
- To grow in your faith,
- meet new people,
- share your relationship with God,
- put your faith in action,
- deepen your sense of parish community,
- receive support for your faith journey,
- expand your appreciation of Scripture or Catholic spiritual literature.
“Whether you were baptized as a child or joined the Church as an adult, you have a story of faith. Whether you sincerely live your faith in quiet or have a great public ministry, you have a story of faith. Whether you have a grade – school knowledge of the catechism or have a theological degree, you have a story of faith. We all have – and are stories of faith”
Contact: Madelyn McBride at the Rectory (610) 543-0848 ext. 118