IMPORTANT INFORMATION: For all St. Francis of Assisi Volunteers who work with children in: School, Religious Education Programs, Youth Groups, CYO Sports, Scouts, ETC.
SAFE ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Safe Environment Requirements for all volunteers who come into regular contact with children (defined as at least once a week):
Click Here ⇓ for Program Requirements & Forms
1. PA State Police clearance*
2. PA Child Abuse clearance*
3. Protecting God’s Children Class:
- For class locations in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia go to:
4. Mandated Reporter Training: Knowing Your Role in the Protection of our
Children: Online training for the role of Mandated Reporter is through the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
*New PA Residents (less than 2 years) are required to complete a fingerprint check.
For Questions or Concerns, Contact:
Mrs. Donna Corlies, St. Francis School Administration Office